Quality Assurance Tools for Your Practice
KWB is committed to quality improvement in both the laboratory environment and in overall patient care, so we maintain detailed electronic records about each specimen that is processed in our labs.
We use this data to provide your practice with supplemental reports to improve laboratory interactions and medical outcomes. Whether routine or on-request, statistical and detailed data is made available to your practice for specimens you submit to us.
Examples of available QA Reports include:
- Case Listing - detail of all specimens with their diagnosis
- Quality Indicators - detail of cases with issues that may impact processing
- Diagnosis Breakdown - detail of cases by diagnosis of interest
- Cytology Ancillary Testing Log - detail of cases sent for ancillary testing
- Cytology Abnormal Follow-Up - detail of abnormal cases without a timely follow-up
- Cytology Referring Physician Summary - statistical summary of case results
If you would like further information please e-mail our Webmaster or call our Client Service Director, at (888) 878-5143, ext. 7708.